NEWS & UPDATES
- District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Tender Details (Notice-1)
- Regarding demand for rate sheet at the canteen in the Administrative Building, Collector Office Washim
- Demand for the Rate sheet for Repair of Solar Power Project established in District Collectorate office
- Online complaints received on E -lokshahi day along with names, mobile No & action taken with regard to information
- Corrigendum3-Irrigation department, Z. P, Washim demanding for excavation tariff for work done by public participation in the drainage and widening.
Washim is located in the eastern region of Vidharbha. Akola lies to its north, Amravati lies to its north-east, Hingoli lies to its south, Buldhana lies to its west, Yavatmal lies to its east. River Penganga is the main river of the district. It flows through the Tehsil of Risod. Later it flows through the boundary of Washim and Hingoli districts. River Kas is the main tributary of Penganga. River Kas meets Penganga about 1 km from the village of Shelgaon Rajgure. River Arunavati and its tributaries originate in the Tehsil of Washim and them flows through the tehsils of Mangrul Pir and Manora into the district of Yavatmal. River Katepurna originates in the hilly areas of the district and flows northwards through the tehsil of Malegaon and enters the Akola district